Wedding LOVE: A touch of blue

by - 10:34:00 AM

Add stripes to your wedding cake to make it look more elegant

Everyone loves weddings and I should admit (finally) that I am a huge softy for chic weddings. Most of you guys already know that  I am the editor of FashionBride and it will come as no surprise that my love for weddings will reflect in my blog. 

Today i was thinking of looking for inspiration and find it in the soft petals of pink peonies, wild flowers and a touch of rose wine. All topped with a touch of pink to keep in the something borrowed something blue atmosphere.



Keep it simple with the decor, your guests will love the party more than the plating



Choose a rose wine to keep the taste and style intact

So tell me lovelies, do you love weddings? 

You May Also Like

0 comments