Food LOVE: Kimchi

by - 5:32:00 PM


Being an European woman doesn't help much with my Asian cuisine so I tend to focus more on the Mediterranean style of cooking but ( cause there's quite a big but) I am absolutely infatuated with kimchi ( especially when served with other delicious things).


Kimchi (김치; pronounced /ˈkɪmtʃi/Korean pronunciation: [kimtɕʰi]), also spelled gimchikimchee, or kim chee, is a traditional fermented Korean dish, made of vegetables with varied seasonings. Kimchi may also refer to unfermented vegetable dishes. There are hundreds of varieties of kimchi, made with a main vegetable ingredient such as napa cabbageradishgreen onion or cucumber. Source: wikipedia


So basically kimchi is pickled cabbage and other vegetables, all spicy and yummy. If I add that most of the Korean dramas tempt us with this is dish I guess my point is made!

Kimchi is also served inside of dishes not only as a side dish 

Yummy, right?


So tell me lovelies. have you tried kimchi? And what other Korean dish would you suggest me to try?

You May Also Like

0 comments