Home
About
Contact
Privacy
Fashion
Love
Happiness
Life
Flowers
Wedding
Rome
Inspiration
Interiors
Quotes
cover
January Cover Up
0 Comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Kally
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Follow Us
bloglovin
pinterest
instagram
facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Banner spot
recent posts
Blog Archive
►
2026
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
2019
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
2017
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(165)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(50)
►
2014
(610)
►
December
(75)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(63)
►
September
(62)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(61)
►
February
(55)
►
January
(61)
▼
2013
(729)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(61)
►
July
(64)
►
June
(58)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(57)
▼
January
(61)
Fan notes: Amber Heard
You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes
Never go to bed mad
Think of all the beauty still left around you
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people
Sometimes people are beautiful.
Every monarch needs a blow on the head
Recipe For Happiness
The Romanian Royal Family
Unhappy for the rest of your life
Sought and found how to serve
Happiness is a state of activity
It's more selfless to act happy
The days are long, but the years are short
Never give your power to anyone else
Happiness is always there
No honor in suffering
The Romanian Royal Family
Winter is coming
Happiness gives branches
It is when things are at worst you will get the best
Scars are but evidence of life
It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love
Lets keep the car in drive and leave it all behind
Social norms and stuff
I'd rather die on my own terms than live on theirs
What’s the point of being who I am
Release the animal
The Romanian Royal Family
Pay attention to what they do
Every great love starts with a great story
Nothing is more articulate than a kiss
January Cover Up
If you love somebody, let them go
If you can capture a woman's imagination
That is what the world calls a romance.
Fan notes: Amber Heard
Romance is thinking about your significant other
He's the boy I want and one day he'll be MINE
Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of eve...
Because you make me believe in the impossible
My only love sprung from my only hate
I cannot fix on the hour
Give me excess of it
In fact, they didn’t agree on anything
I have always fallen in love fast
I'll die a little bit more every day
I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates
Romanian Royal Family Memories
Your career will never wake up
And that's what you've given me
You know that your name is safe
Fan notes January Kimi Raikkonen
I'll love you then
We learn so little from peace
My no longer cherished
You always have to be slightly bored
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
Loving Madalina Ghenea II
Do what you want to do
Loving Madalina Ghenea
►
2012
(733)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(58)
►
January
(63)
►
2011
(569)
►
December
(63)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(62)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(5)
Popular Posts
here was a beautiful time
“A cultural fixation on female thinness is not an obsession about female beauty but an obsession about female obedience.” ― Naomi W...
Rising sign: Aquarius in Libra
Your Ascendant: 21°44' Libra Libra Your psychological nature is sanguine and communicative or nervous and introverted, dependi...
Moon sign: Aries
Aries Degree: 12° 43' Energetic, impulsive, sporty, straightforward, quick to act. Likes simplicity and honesty, cannot bear...
Fan notes: Jung Yoogun
If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” ― Jam...
Guo Pei’s Legend of the Dragon
If I had said previously that Women’s Fashion Week this year is a cosy affair without the trappings of pomp and fanfare of the pre...
Fan Notes: Goddess Kali
“I was born in a crimson haze. I bathed in the blood of a thousand wounds. I devoured a million creations. I smeared on myself th...
Is a new day with no mistakes in it yet
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as...
You Will Love this Renaissance-style property
The historic Owlwood Estate , which sits on 10 acres of land in the enclave of Holmby Hills, has been inhabited by some of Hollywood...
Three thousand pairs of shoes
I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty. Imelda Marcos ...
0 comments