Home
About
Contact
Privacy
Fashion
Love
Happiness
Life
Flowers
Wedding
Rome
Inspiration
Interiors
Quotes
covers
Covered up June
0 Comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Kally
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Follow Us
bloglovin
pinterest
instagram
facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Banner spot
recent posts
Blog Archive
►
2026
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
2019
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
2017
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(165)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(50)
►
2014
(610)
►
December
(75)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(63)
►
September
(62)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(61)
►
February
(55)
►
January
(61)
▼
2013
(729)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(61)
►
July
(64)
▼
June
(58)
The craving to risk death is our last great perver...
There is only one good definition of God
You wish to be liked. I wish simply to be
We all want things we can't have
I hate the uneducated and the ignorant
I am infinitely strange to myself
He taught me a great deal
The most important questions in life can never be ...
nd you will smile. Not against me. But with me.
Between skin and skin, there is only ligh
If you forget everything else about me
We all write poems
I think we are just insects, we live a bit and the...
I love being to the full, I love everything which ...
Once upon a time there was a young prince
Everything tells me that I am about to make a wron...
The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times...
Waiting is painful Forgetting is painful
When we love, we always strive to become better
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible
One is loved because one is loved
It's the possibility of having a dream come true t...
And, when you want something, all the universe con...
It's often just enough to be with someone
We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Who said nights were for sleep
It's not true that I had nothing on
The nicest thing for me is sleep
I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I...
I am just a girl who wishes for the world
All little girls should be told they are pretty, e...
She was a girl who knew how to be happy
I've let people fool themselves
We should all start to live before we get too old
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer t...
When it comes down to it, I let them think what th...
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with ...
What the hell is always the right answer
If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of ...
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by ki...
“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her d...
I am good, but not an angel
A wise girl kisses but doesn't love
This life is what you make it
Imperfection is beauty
I believe that everything happens for a reason
Covered up June
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure
My past is everything I failed to be
My soul is impatient with itself
There are ships sailing to many ports
No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance
Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life
My soul is a hidden orchestra
The body grows slowly and steadily but the soul grows
That's what makes it so right
What the soul hardly realizes is that
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(61)
►
2012
(733)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(58)
►
January
(63)
►
2011
(569)
►
December
(63)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(62)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(5)
Popular Posts
here was a beautiful time
“A cultural fixation on female thinness is not an obsession about female beauty but an obsession about female obedience.” ― Naomi W...
Rising sign: Aquarius in Libra
Your Ascendant: 21°44' Libra Libra Your psychological nature is sanguine and communicative or nervous and introverted, dependi...
Moon sign: Aries
Aries Degree: 12° 43' Energetic, impulsive, sporty, straightforward, quick to act. Likes simplicity and honesty, cannot bear...
Fan notes: Jung Yoogun
If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” ― Jam...
Guo Pei’s Legend of the Dragon
If I had said previously that Women’s Fashion Week this year is a cosy affair without the trappings of pomp and fanfare of the pre...
Fan Notes: Goddess Kali
“I was born in a crimson haze. I bathed in the blood of a thousand wounds. I devoured a million creations. I smeared on myself th...
Is a new day with no mistakes in it yet
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as...
You Will Love this Renaissance-style property
The historic Owlwood Estate , which sits on 10 acres of land in the enclave of Holmby Hills, has been inhabited by some of Hollywood...
Three thousand pairs of shoes
I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty. Imelda Marcos ...
0 comments