Home
About
Contact
Privacy
Fashion
Love
Happiness
Life
Flowers
Wedding
Rome
Inspiration
Interiors
Quotes
covers
Covered up June
0 Comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Kally
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Follow Us
bloglovin
pinterest
instagram
facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Banner spot
recent posts
Blog Archive
►
2026
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
2019
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
2017
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(165)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(50)
►
2014
(610)
►
December
(75)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(63)
►
September
(62)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(61)
►
February
(55)
►
January
(61)
▼
2013
(729)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(61)
►
July
(64)
▼
June
(58)
The craving to risk death is our last great perver...
There is only one good definition of God
You wish to be liked. I wish simply to be
We all want things we can't have
I hate the uneducated and the ignorant
I am infinitely strange to myself
He taught me a great deal
The most important questions in life can never be ...
nd you will smile. Not against me. But with me.
Between skin and skin, there is only ligh
If you forget everything else about me
We all write poems
I think we are just insects, we live a bit and the...
I love being to the full, I love everything which ...
Once upon a time there was a young prince
Everything tells me that I am about to make a wron...
The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times...
Waiting is painful Forgetting is painful
When we love, we always strive to become better
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible
One is loved because one is loved
It's the possibility of having a dream come true t...
And, when you want something, all the universe con...
It's often just enough to be with someone
We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Who said nights were for sleep
It's not true that I had nothing on
The nicest thing for me is sleep
I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I...
I am just a girl who wishes for the world
All little girls should be told they are pretty, e...
She was a girl who knew how to be happy
I've let people fool themselves
We should all start to live before we get too old
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer t...
When it comes down to it, I let them think what th...
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with ...
What the hell is always the right answer
If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of ...
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by ki...
“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her d...
I am good, but not an angel
A wise girl kisses but doesn't love
This life is what you make it
Imperfection is beauty
I believe that everything happens for a reason
Covered up June
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure
My past is everything I failed to be
My soul is impatient with itself
There are ships sailing to many ports
No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance
Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life
My soul is a hidden orchestra
The body grows slowly and steadily but the soul grows
That's what makes it so right
What the soul hardly realizes is that
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(61)
►
2012
(733)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(58)
►
January
(63)
►
2011
(569)
►
December
(63)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(62)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(5)
Popular Posts
If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” ― Jam...
Tuned in to the true, the good, and the beautiful
“One of the best guides to how to be self-loving is to give ourselves the love we are often dreaming about receiving from others. There...
All things have been given to us for a purpose
A writer - and, I believe, generally all persons - must think that whatever happens to him or her is a resource. All things have be...
Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience
“Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson “Adopt the pace of nature: he...
Try approving of yourself and see what happens
"Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives." Louise L. Hay ...
In order to rise a Phoenix first must burn
“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” ― Ludwig v...
If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” ― Marcus A...
The best revenge is not to be like your enemy
“The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.” ― Marcu...
And it is a beautiful one
"And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been" — Rainer Maria Rilke ...
Guo Pei’s Legend of the Dragon
If I had said previously that Women’s Fashion Week this year is a cosy affair without the trappings of pomp and fanfare of the pre...
0 comments