Winter Sun Cocktail - let's holiday already

by - 10:13:00 PM


Not sure how you beautiful people started your 2015 but I sure had a cocktail in my hand. And guess what? I plan on ending it the same way. And that's why, my ladies, I declare opened the season for holiday drinks ( yeah I know October, mom!!) but who said I can't enjoy autumn like its winter, right?


Today lovely google helped me find a Winter Sun cocktails that tastes just like it looks - amazing!!! (NOT THAT I MADE IT AS SOON AS I SAW IT) shhht. If you keep the secret I'll share the recipe! 



Winter Sun Cocktail

  • juice of 2 clementines (about 1/4 cup)
  • juice of 1/2 small lemon (1/2 oz)
  • 1/2 oz triple sec
  • 1 1/2 oz vodka
  • sprig of rosemary
  • lemon zest
  • sugar

1. Moisten the rim of your glass with some fruit juice. Combine zest and sugar in a shallow bowl or plate. Turn the glass over onto plate and coat with sugar. 2. Fill your glass with ice, and then add juices, triple sec, and vodka. Stir. Garnish with rosemary sprig.




 YUMMMMY

You May Also Like

0 comments