Home
About
Contact
Privacy
Fashion
Love
Happiness
Life
Flowers
Wedding
Rome
Inspiration
Interiors
Quotes
Fan Notes: Kimi Raikkonen
0 Comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Kally
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Follow Us
bloglovin
pinterest
instagram
facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Banner spot
recent posts
Blog Archive
►
2026
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
2019
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
2017
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2015
(165)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(50)
►
2014
(610)
►
December
(75)
►
November
(59)
►
October
(63)
►
September
(62)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(61)
►
February
(55)
►
January
(61)
►
2013
(729)
►
December
(62)
►
November
(60)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(61)
►
July
(64)
►
June
(58)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(61)
▼
2012
(733)
►
December
(62)
▼
November
(60)
Creativity takes courage
Any fool can be happy
I want to meet a guy named Art
You will have created something
The meaning is only clear thorough the search
A man should hear a little music
What you make others see
Día de los Muertos
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television
Charming Pieces
I only believe in intoxication
Lee Min Ho Faith Fan Notes Spam
Give birth to a dancing star
Art is the lie
Every child is an artist
Everything you can imagine is real
We are powerful beyond measure
Cayetano Rivera Ordonez - Elle Espana
Just happy little accidents
The harder I work the more I have of it
Sisters make the best friends in the world
And then we smiled
Olala that Cover
Fan Notes Faith Lee Min Ho
Listen to the don'ts
Raise it for the cover
Ornate Expectations
Dragons can't be beaten
We can do small things with great love
We accept the love we think we deserve
Some of us are looking at the stars
The opposite of love is not hate
Bad luck has saved you from
Lee Min Ho November Fan Notes
Neo-Victorian
Fan Notes: Kimi Raikkonen
Success is not permanent
It's all a cover
You’ll find a way
I don't think I ever doubted it
Lo Sguardo for Flair November
Everything is a miracle
Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Fan Notes November: Cayetano Rivera
Despre Varsatori
Only memories will bring those moments to life
Secret Honor
Superheroes exist
Learn as if you were to live forever
Peace has its victories
What ships are for
Freedom lies in being bold
Courage: the most important of all the virtues
To Kill a Mockingbird
Remembered By Eros
Love is loud, and beautiful and strong
The Shine of Dolce
Sit down and listen
Fan notes: Lee Min Ho The One and Only
Loving someone deeply gives you courage
►
October
(62)
►
September
(60)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(62)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(62)
►
February
(58)
►
January
(63)
►
2011
(569)
►
December
(63)
►
November
(58)
►
October
(62)
►
September
(62)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(62)
►
June
(60)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(5)
Popular Posts
here was a beautiful time
“A cultural fixation on female thinness is not an obsession about female beauty but an obsession about female obedience.” ― Naomi W...
Rising sign: Aquarius in Libra
Your Ascendant: 21°44' Libra Libra Your psychological nature is sanguine and communicative or nervous and introverted, dependi...
Moon sign: Aries
Aries Degree: 12° 43' Energetic, impulsive, sporty, straightforward, quick to act. Likes simplicity and honesty, cannot bear...
Fan notes: Jung Yoogun
If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” ― Jam...
Guo Pei’s Legend of the Dragon
If I had said previously that Women’s Fashion Week this year is a cosy affair without the trappings of pomp and fanfare of the pre...
Fan Notes: Goddess Kali
“I was born in a crimson haze. I bathed in the blood of a thousand wounds. I devoured a million creations. I smeared on myself th...
Is a new day with no mistakes in it yet
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as...
You Will Love this Renaissance-style property
The historic Owlwood Estate , which sits on 10 acres of land in the enclave of Holmby Hills, has been inhabited by some of Hollywood...
Three thousand pairs of shoes
I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty. Imelda Marcos ...
0 comments